[Ponte Alto] Hancock Fabrics

lestorey at gmail.com lestorey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:24:42 PDT 2005

> Another source is Fire Mountain Gems, who carries soldered jump rings in
> both silver and gold, in a variety of sizes. I haven't used mine yet, but
> Siobhan (who tipped me off to this source) has used them and they seem to
> have worked out well. I like them better than the drapery rings from fabric
> stores because you can get them in smaller sizes (my personal opinion is
> that the drapery rings are too big and somewhat clumsy. YMMV, however...)

Following on Maestra Giuliana's mention of Fire Mountain Gems, here
are some part numbers for their silver presoldered rings:

8mm (#H143176FD)
7mm (#H143175FD)
6mm (#H143174FD)
5mm (#H143173FD)

They carry both gold and silver presoldered rings. Ordering and
shipping were pretty painless and timely, and their multiple quantity
price breaks are pretty good.

FWIW, I used approximately 70 5mm silver rings on my gamurra; only
have had one solder break so far.

YIS,

-Siobhán