[Ponte Alto] Wednesday Sewing/Workshop - This Wednesday

Charlotte Johnson mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Mon Apr 11 11:48:47 PDT 2005

Greetings!

This Wednesday I will be hosting sewing/projecting/A&S night at my home in
Alexandria.

Feel free to bring any (not TOO messy or toxic) project to work on. I can help
mostly with 14th and 15th century clothing, but can at least try and point you
in the right direction for other periods. Even if you just want to bring a
project to work on, we can pop a movie in, or I can sit you down underneath as
many clothing, art, and armour books that you could want.

Please contact me for directions. Doors open around 7pm.

Cheers,
Mathilde