[Ponte Alto] Reminder: All Things 15th Century Veil Workshop- April 20- Reston, VA

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 05:55:34 PDT 2005

Just a reminder that the April 20th "All Things 15th Century" night is focused on ladies hair styles and veils.  The instructor is Lady Elspet Byndelase from Lochmere, and she will focus on using hair to build a basic foundation and then building out from there. It is recommended that you bring some of your own veils and hair supplies for practice.

Class starts at 7:00
E-mail for directions to our house in Reston, VA.

YiS,

Lady Courtney de Houghton

Lady Courtney de Houghton
Acting Atlantian Clerk of Law
Chronicler, Barony of Ponte Alto
Assistant Webminister, Barony of Ponte Alto
Kingdom of Atlantia, SCA