[Ponte Alto] Info re Chalice question about teams

DMC in DC xdmcx at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 12:07:18 PDT 2004

Greetings,

This information is for anyone else in need of more
information about how the Chalice team works.  Erica
and I both had to ask about this, so maybe if any
other newbies were wondering about it as well...

Again, we are looking for at least two of the
following to join us as a team: Fighter, Rapier, or
Artisan (A&S).  (Erica will be in bardic and I will be
in archery) It's ok if you are very new... as we both
are too.  Let's just have some fun!

- Edaene MacKay

=====