[Ponte Alto] Re: about mink oil & other leather thoughts

Sharon Henderson revsharonhenderson at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 10 18:38:17 PDT 2004

Greetings, gentle cousins,

Thank you all so much for the wonderful information!  I have a feeling a certain OOP jacket will get more wear from now on--and not to mention that alone, but the boots I'm having made for my field garb should last and be happy, and make my feet happy, for many years!  :-)

in fond service,
Meli

Rev. Sharon A. H. Henderson, OSM/revsharonhenderson at earthlink.net

"This evil cannot be concealed by the power of the Elves," Elrond said,
              "for it is Windows-compatible, and freeware at that."