[Ponte Alto] Melee Classes at University

AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com AbelofRegnesfolc at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 17:54:42 PDT 2004

Greetings all!

At University this year we have the honor of hosting John the Pell as an instructor in Melee tactics. He will be instructing two classes:
517 – Small unit tactics (we will examine maneuvers for units under 15 people)
617 – Large unity tactics (look at the EAST and MIDRELM actions at this years field battle)

Who is John the Pell you ask? Master John, has been the Warlord for two kingdoms: East and AEthlemarc, and has planned several battles through his many, many Pennsics. He still acts as one of the regional commanders for AEthlemarc. At the last day of Pennsic he hosts a commanders review inviting both EAST and MIDRELM commanders to review all the battle plans and show what strategies were used.

I would recommend that you attend these courses so that we can all increase our melee sense and start to plan for Kingdom Crusades.

Yours in servce,
Abel Brem of Regnesfolc

---Forwarded from the Atlantia University Chancellor ---

Good morning.

Preregistration for the October session of University in Storvik has begun.
Please see our new online form at
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/register.html! Changes and updates to the
catalog can be found at http://university.atlantia.sca.org/ .

-Clare Baskervylle, Chancellor