[Ponte Alto] URGENT Pennsic Encampment News

Kim Jordan kmjordan at starpower.net
Tue May 25 11:58:00 PDT 2004

Adding 3 feet per DIMENSION (2 dimensions: width and length),
gives you 1.5 feet per SIDE (4 sides: right, left, front
back).  So half the fire safety distance per SIDE (1.5 ft) is
being included in each tent footprint.  Your neighbor's tent
gets the other 1.5 feet per side.

It's a math thing.  :)

Cassandra