[Ponte Alto] URGENT Pennsic Encampment News

Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Tue May 25 21:24:10 PDT 2004

Clarification: my previous message was for tents that DO NOT have ropes
sticking out taking up extra space.  We're adding another 3 feet per
dimension (width/length) for tents with ropes, for a total of 6 feet extra
per dimension (3 ft per side).

Sorry for any confusion.

Cassandra

At 02:58 PM 5/25/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Adding 3 feet per DIMENSION (2 dimensions: width and length),
>gives you 1.5 feet per SIDE (4 sides: right, left, front
>back).  So half the fire safety distance per SIDE (1.5 ft) is
>being included in each tent footprint.  Your neighbor's tent
>gets the other 1.5 feet per side.
>
>It's a math thing.  :)
>
>Cassandra

Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani