[Ponte Alto] URGENT Pennsic Encampment News

Kim Jordan kmjordan at starpower.net
Tue May 25 11:50:57 PDT 2004

Actually, I don't think anyone ever said that the fire safety
area around a tent was included in the common area set aside
this year.

I would think that common area includes the shower, sink and
water filtration system, along with the large common tent
(plastic fantastic), space for a fire pit and the safety area
around it, and main walkways, which may need to be wide enough
for a car to drive down for loading/unloading.  Which is a
fair amount of space, given the bowling alley shaped
encampment area we've had on N18.

The footprint area being calculated on the web page is what
our land agent needs to know to layout the tents in our
encampment properly to meet fire safety regulations.

Cassandra