[Ponte Alto] URGENT Pennsic Encampment News

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Tue May 25 11:26:07 PDT 2004

Well, perhaps we should consider this a bit further.  The 3 feet of space is
a fire marshall requirement between tents, correct?  However, if two tents
next to eachother each adds 3 feet of space, is that not now a 6 foot space
between the tents?  Is that perhaps more than necessary?

Would it not be more correct to account for 1.5 foot perimeter space per
tent, which when accrued becomes 3 feet between two tents?

In a message dated 5/25/2004 2:02:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,