[Ponte Alto] URGENT Pennsic Encampment News

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Tue May 25 21:04:09 PDT 2004

I check the land calculator. For a tent without ropes it adds 3 feet per dimension (length and width) not 3 feet per side. So two tents w/o ropes next to each other would end up three feet apart.

10 x 10 tent would have 3 feet added to the length and width becoming 13 x 13 or 169 sq ft. If you added 3 feet per side that would make it 16 x 16, or 256 sq. ft. So the land calculator is correct.

YIS
Perronelle