[Ponte Alto] A&S Competition

Web Wench wombat at lazywench.com
Sat May 8 07:52:57 PDT 2004

Thanks to Belphoebe for getting the notification out about the First/Second
Annual Chalice of the Sun God competition in time for needleworkers to
actually have something finished for it! Bravo Belphoebe! I have put it on
my calendar and am planning for it now. That doesn't mean my project will
actually be finished, but I can plan much more happily.

Jaine
Per chevron argent and azure, two Moor's cubit arms in chevron issuant from
the flanks proper and a phoenix argent and on a chief azure three annulets
argent.