[Ponte Alto] Il Tempo

Kim Jordan kmjordan at starpower.net
Thu May 6 14:10:12 PDT 2004

The May Il Temp PDF is now available, including the Chalice of
the Sun God event flyer, so tell everyone you know!  (Is that
good, Lucia?  ;)

Also, pictures of the charter scroll are now available in the
Charter section of the website, including a closeup of the
charter text and, thanks to Mistress Anne and Master Tirloch,
information about who all those devices belong to.  Just click
on the Charter scroll picture on the Charter page to see the
details.

Cassandra