[Ponte Alto] Cassandra is in trouble now!

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Wed Jun 16 14:40:04 PDT 2004

MessageYes, a demonstration of multitasking. I don't know though... do you think its challenging enough? Now maybe if she juggled flaming batons while reciting, now that would really be something. In fact it could even lead to a gig on the Letterman show for the "is this anything" bit?

LOL,
Perronelle >:-]