[Ponte Alto] Cassandra is in trouble now!

Kim Jordan kmjordan at starpower.net
Wed Jun 16 15:04:40 PDT 2004

The juggling isn't a problem.  Even fire, as some of my
fellow Sapphire Joust campers are aware.  :)  (The fire
extinguisher is right here, don't panic, EMTs!)

But memorizing the contract for recitation....I'm doomed!!!
Unless I can work with Anne to rewrite it so it rhymes and is
set to music by Saturday....prefereably music I already
know....otherwise I've got no chance!!  :)  The only reason I
remember the alphabet is because it was set to music....  <grin>

And Bel, if you manage to carry Lady Havoc to the ceremony, I
will be amazed!  "Ballista in hand", she says....just bring
some siege ammo, I'll juggle that!

;)
Cass