[Ponte Alto] Cassandra is in trouble now!

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 14:14:41 PDT 2004

We will be there, ballista in hand, just in case Cassie gets cold feet.  (No, Cassandra, you are not going anywhere.  You stay right where you are.)  :-D

Cheers,

Bel

Barb <barb at ravenstreet.org> wrote:
Any and all of you who will be at Stierbach's birthday this weekend are invited to witness a short ceremony following the baronial court.  At that time, Lady Cassandra and I will be executing a contract in which she'll become my apprentice.  Please come by and give her your good wishes, condolences, or advice ("don't do it!").

There's been a suggestion that she should recite her contract while juggling...  heh heh

Anne.

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org