Plastic pavillion (was Re: [Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Picnic reminder and request)

Melanie Beasley Cozad melanie at ossuary.com
Thu Jul 22 11:37:22 PDT 2004

Your Excellency,

Will you require the use of the plastic pavillion for Pennsic? It is
currently in the baronial storage unit and, as I am not attending Pennsic
this year, I could meet someone who is going to the War at the unit and
give them the pavillion.

Sincerely,
Melissent

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Belphoebe wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> We have just realized, however, that we also dropped off all our
folding tables and there is no way we can get them back for Sunday.  (Bad
B&B, no biscuit for you!)  Would anyone have any folding tables that they
could bring along?  We will need a table for the MOL, and also some
tables for the food.  We will really appreciate your help.

--
Melanie Beasley Cozad
Lady Melissent d'Artois [SCA]
melanie at ossuary.com