[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Picnic reminder and request

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 10:53:02 PDT 2004

Greetings!

As you all know, this Sunday, July 25th, we will be having the potluck Picnic at the Tyson's Pimmit Library park.  It will begin at noon and will end when everyone gets tired :-)  Those of you who still need to authorize in a weapon's form before Pennsic, will have the chance to do it.

And this brings us to the request:  Last Saturday, Marcellus and I went to Portersville to drop off some camping stuff at our new storage unit so we would not have to haul them during Land Grab week (this year we are bringing two pavillions, plus the Baronial dayshade and assorted accoutrements, poles, etc, and there is just not enough room in the truck to transport all of that in one trip).

We have just realized, however, that we also dropped off all our folding tables and there is no way we can get them back for Sunday.  (Bad B&B, no biscuit for you!)  Would anyone have any folding tables that they could bring along?  We will need a table for the MOL, and also some tables for the food.  We will really appreciate your help.

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org