Plastic pavillion (was Re: [Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Picnic reminder and request)

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 12:32:47 PDT 2004

Dear Melissent,

Is this the one that they call "Plastic Fantastic"?  If so, I imagine that we will need it as I have heard everyone mention it and plan where are we going to set it up.

Perronelle, could you coordinate this?  I am not sure who will be transporting it.

Thanks all :-)

Belphoebe

Melanie Beasley Cozad <melanie at ossuary.com> wrote:
Your Excellency,

Will you require the use of the plastic pavillion for Pennsic? It is
currently in the baronial storage unit and, as I am not attending Pennsic
this year, I could meet someone who is going to the War at the unit and
give them the pavillion.

Sincerely,
Melissent

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Belphoebe wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> We have just realized, however, that we also dropped off all our
folding tables and there is no way we can get them back for Sunday. (Bad
B&B, no biscuit for you!) Would anyone have any folding tables that they
could bring along? We will need a table for the MOL, and also some
tables for the food. We will really appreciate your help.

--
Melanie Beasley Cozad
Lady Melissent d'Artois [SCA]
melanie at ossuary.com

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org