[Ponte Alto] ride to univeristy

Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Wed Feb 4 21:12:40 PST 2004

Myghell,

There is, of course, the stickier issue: minor forms/waivers.  If your
parents are not attending, you will need an adult willing to be responsible
for you, along with the proper notorized forms, or you will not be allowed
to stay at the event.  It's probably easiest if that person is one you are
traveling with.  Just something for potential ride-givers to keep in mind.

Unless you already have a responsible adult lined up who just doesn't have
room for one more in the car?

I don't want to discourage you from going to University, Myghell
(personally, I think it's great that you want to go learn!), but I would
hate to see you get a ride down there just to be turned away at the door
because of paperwork and legal issues.  That said, I wish you luck in
finding a suitable ride!

Cassandra