[Ponte Alto] ride to univeristy

Ryan Snead rwsnead at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 20:51:50 PST 2004

I wouldn't go to Blacksburg for University. It's in Berley Cort (in
Courtland, VA).

Normally, I would be happy to oblige, but we're going to a modern wedding
in the evening following Atlantian U.

On the other hand, if you were looking for a tour of the Va Tech campus (on
some weekend which isn't Atlantian university), there's any number of Black
Diamond alumni in the SCA who might be willing to oblige. Honestly, I have
nothing against going to Blacksburg for that purpose. My wife went there
for grad school. And a good thing too since that's where she found the SCA.
I would not be with my Mistress today without that place.

--Iustinos