[Ponte Alto] Thank you

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Mon Feb 23 11:09:01 PST 2004

Greetings unto the populace of Ponte Alto, from your new Baron and
Baroness, Marcellus and Belphoebe.

We would like to thank everyone who worked so hard to make our
Investiture a most wonderful day for us, and for all the attendees.  We
received many compliments on how the event was run, and how much fun was
had by all.  Kudos to the event staff, and in particular our Autocrat,
Lord Miles de Locwode.  And a special thank you to Baron Thomas of
Calais and Baroness Denise Duvalier for all their help, counsel, and
support.

Both Belphoebe and I will be attending the Kingdom Arts and Sciences
Festival (http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/0403/kasf.htm) in two weeks, and
we encourage anyone with an interest in A&S to join us there.  I will
also be attending the War Practice being hosted by the Order of St.
Aiden that same day, so all interested heavy fighters please join me for
a good workout.  :-)

Our next Baronial event, St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath, is also fast
approaching.  Please volunteer early and volunteer often.  :-)

Again, a heartfelt thank you to everyone who helped make Saturday so
special for us.  We look forward to working with you all over the next
two years, helping our fair Barony grow and prosper.

Yours in Service,

Baron Marcellus and Baroness Belphobe