[Ponte Alto] Thank You

Michael Emrich michaelcemrich at cox.net
Tue Feb 24 19:35:26 PST 2004

Greeting to the Greatest of Baronies,

Everything has been cleaned and put back.  We have our new Baron and
Baroness. And I have defeated the nasty germs that was foolishly pity itself
against me (still working on the foot thing).  There is only one thing left
to do.

That is to say thank you to a great group of people.  I appreciate all of
you who gave of your time to make our Baronial Investiture a great success.
Most of you I have thanked in personal or I will when next I see you again
but here I would like to thank everyone once more.  From those who helped
set-up and plan, to those who helped on the field, in court and making
announce, to those who cooked and served, and to the best clean-up crew in
the world, thank you very much.  I have said it before and will once more,
it is an honor and a privilege to work along side so giving and caring a
group of people.  You are all simply the best!

Again from the bottom of my heart- Thank You.

Your in Service,
Miles de Locwode