[Ponte Alto] Newcomer's Garb night and March Newcomer's meeting

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Mon Feb 23 08:38:00 PST 2004

Hey all!

There will be a newcomer's garb night at my house this Wednesday, February
25th, at 7:00 p.m.  If you're new, or even if you aren't, stop by and help
newcomers work on persona development and garb.  We'll have machines and
even fabric for newcomers to use.

Also, the newcomer's meeting for March will be Wednesday, March 17th, at
7:00 p.m., again at my home in Falls Church.  I encourage you to stop by,
whether you are new or not.  The newcomers enjoy meeting a diverse range of
people in the Barony, and it helps them understand just what a wide array of
activities are available to them.

THe address is 6406 Seven Oaks Court in Falls Church.  Call me at
703-534-6075 for directions, or email me.

In Service,
Luce Antony Venus