[Ponte Alto] Vivat and Get Well

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Mon Feb 23 18:42:00 PST 2004

I received many thank you's from our Seneschal for the work I did for
Investiture. But I know something of the long and late hours he put in and
the enormous amount of work he did with an injured foot and not enough
sleep. There were many who helped, but there were still plenty of
opportunities for others to step in.

One lesson for me was the many jobs that need to be done BEFORE the event.
Site setup and tear down are huge tasks and can always use more volunteers.

So, Thank you Miles and please get well and take care of yourself.

YIS

Perronelle