[Ponte Alto] Message to Catalina and anyone who may have her cell # who can pass this missive

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 14:42:11 PDT 2004

If someone could pass this missive on to Cat... & call her since I do not
have her home nor cell #....thank you

Cat
  My truck is in the shop...still.  So I don't have a vehicle to deliver your
helm @ 6:30pm tonight... I have been stuck at home all day waiting for the
"the truck is fixed call"... but alas that call has not come through.  I do
profusely apologize.. I am very sorry.  If you want to call Tom at the office...
he is working late tonight and has your helm in the car.  Or call me at home so
we can discuss another arrangement
denise
home 703-339-4114
office  703-212-9080

thank you... and sorry for any inconvenience