[Ponte Alto] Message to Catalina and anyone who may have her cell # who can pass this missive

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 09:50:16 PDT 2004

Hi Denise,

Is this fencing Cat?

Mary

DCADENISE at aol.com wrote:
If someone could pass this missive on to Cat... & call her since I do not have her home nor cell #....thank you

Cat
  My truck is in the shop...still.  So I don't have a vehicle to deliver your helm @ 6:30pm tonight... I have been stuck at home all day waiting for the "the truck is fixed call"... but alas that call has not come through.  I do profusely apologize.. I am very sorry.  If you want to call Tom at the office... he is working late tonight and has your helm in the car.  Or call me at home so we can discuss another arrangement
denise
home 703-339-4114
office  703-212-9080

thank you... and sorry for any inconvenience