[Ponte Alto] Marsili Johnson aka Terelynn Marks is in the hospital, but okay.

Lady Katherina ladykatherina at verizon.net
Sun Aug 8 19:55:05 PDT 2004

Greetings!

I went to visit Marseli today and am happy to report she is doing well!
Unfortunately she will not be at Pennsic with us this year, so I am
planning on bringing back a very large baroness-defending parasol for
her as requested.  If anyone knows which merchant is selling said
parasol, please contact me off list or stop by and see me at Pennsic.
I'll be up the Friday before War Week and camping on N21.

Katherina v Bayern