[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun God -- more

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 12:38:01 PDT 2003

I have a collapsable card table that I could provide.  As of now, I can't go
to Chalice... but, perhaps I could bring it to rapier practice tomorrow and
pass it on to someone who would be willing to bring it with them to Chalice.

If someone is willing to do this, email me off list and I'll pack it up.