[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun God -- more

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Tue Sep 16 09:31:13 PDT 2003

Well, it looks like the brunt of Isabel will be past us by Saturday, which
is good news.....though anything can happen, folks, so keep those good
thoughts coming!

On to a new issue -- collapsable/folding tables

I need about 6 - 10 tables for the following uses:

Archery (1)
Waterbearers (1)
MOL (1-2)
Troll (1)
Silent Auction (2-6)

Who has tables they can make available?  I need to know how many so that if
I have to rent some, I know how many I need!  Please respond to me off
list -- no need to bore the rest of you or use the bandwidth.

THanks,

Luce Antony Venus
Autocrat, Chalice of the Sun God