[Ponte Alto] Asian Night for November!

Ellen Davis ellen.m.davis at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 6 18:08:59 PST 2003

Greeting all,

The "Asian Night" for November is going to be this coming Monday, Nov.
10th.  Due to the fact that Ii-dono and I are preparing for an upcoming
move, we are going to be having the meeting at Ii's place in Centreville
(directions at http://www.stierbach.org/sites/ii.htm).

The loose topic for this month is "Music and Poetry"...if you have any
Asian music books, CDs, poetry, or literature, bring it along and we'll
share!  We may even try composing some of our own poems if we get
inspired.

The meeting will start around 6:30, but late arrivals are fine (and
expected, since it's a fair distance!)  Snackies are always welcome.

Any questions, please contact me at 703-256-5755 or Ii at 703-266-2840.

Regards,
Aine (Ellen)

"Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for
killing. Like 'badwrong', or 'badong'. Yes-- killing is 'badong'. From
this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: 'gnodab'." -- The
Chosen One, "Kung Pow!: Enter the Fist"