[Ponte Alto] One more question about Garb Wars... maybe two

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Thu May 8 15:34:45 PDT 2003

Kiana has offered to help some of the Garb War team by watching Jamie on May
17th (Saturday) in BH.  It would be of great help to me if someone who is
already heading that way (either going or returning) could give her a lift to
or from there.  I'm not sure exactly what time she is needed yet, but if you
think you could help would you kindly contact me off the list?

On a second note.  Since we have a nice 'gathering' of people coming to the
picnic on May 18th, perhaps we can get together and discuss Pennsic plans,
etc.  I'll bring the feedback data from the web site, as well as a list of
discussion items.  I  think the topic of the tent needs closure, as well
(unless it was taken care of at the last business meeting that I missed).

If you still have not filled out the Ponte Alto Pennsic survey, please visit
it and show it that you care :^ (
<A HREF="http://www.artsofpalm.com/pennsic32/Surveys/Survey4Site.htm">http://www.artsofpalm.com/pennsic32/Surveys/Survey4Site.htm</A>