[Ponte Alto] Announcing Asian Nights, Monday, May 12th!

Ellen Davis ellen.m.davis at worldnet.att.net
Fri May 9 19:26:20 PDT 2003

Greetings all!

Our next Asian Nights meeting will be next Monday, May 12th, at 6:30 at
my apartment.

This month, Irene-hime (who has been doing lots of great background
research!) will be doing a presentation on Koh-do, the Japanese incense
ceremony.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Regards,
Aine

For directions or other information, call or email me at 703-256-5755 or
ellen.m.davis at att.net, or Ii at tatsushu at hotmail.com.

"Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for
killing. Like 'badwrong', or 'badong'. Yes-- killing is 'badong'. From
this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: 'gnodab'." -- The
Chosen One, "Kung Pow!: Enter the Fist"