[Ponte Alto] Directions to the Bright Hills Garb Wars Investiture/ War Practice May 18th

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Tue May 6 09:43:43 PDT 2003

Directions

Take your best route to I-95 North of Baltimore, MD. Take I-95 to exit #
77 (MD Rte 24) and take Rte 24 West (towards Bel Air/ Forest Hill). You
will stay on Rte 24 for approximately 14-15 miles total. *( Please note
that about 5-6 miles from I-95 you will merge Rte 24 with Rte 1 North
for a short distance then exit off onto Rte 24 again. Just before this
exit you will see an exit marked Rte 924 - this is NOT the exit you
want. Go to the exit at the overpass just past the 924 exit.) The road
will narrow to 2 lanes and no shoulders as your near Forest Hill.
Continue on Rte 24 till you pass a sign for "Rocks State Park" - shortly
after you pass this sign you will turn Right on Cherry Hill Rd. There is
a one lane bridge. Take the first Left after you cross the bridge. This
is the 4-H Camp. Drive safely. SIGNS WILL BE POSTED

Please contact the Autocrat if you need information on local hotels,
additional or alternate directions or maps- ekaterina at adelphia.net