[Ponte Alto] CORRECTION- May 18th Pic Nic Fighter Practice

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Tue May 6 09:03:52 PDT 2003

Unto the Populace of Ponte Alto,
     It has come to our attention that on the day of the planned fighter
practice picnic that the Barony of Bright Hills is also sponsoring a war
practice on the same day.  Bright Hills has been very supportive of Ponte
Alto fighter practice picnics, and we would like to show equal support for
their war practice.  We encourage those who had planned to attend our fighter
practice picnic to attend Bright Hills war practice on Sunday, May 18th.
Directions can be found on the web site and in the acorn.  Any questions,
please feel free to contact us directly.

In service,
Thomas and Denise