[Ponte Alto] A at S day

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Sat Mar 15 18:25:07 PST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: ponte-alto-admin at atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:ponte-alto-admin at atlantia.sca.org]On Behalf Of
rosedale703 at aol.com
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 6:19 PM
To: pontealto at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Ponte Alto] A at S day

Greetings to the good gantles of Ponte Alto
 Mark your calanders for the first A&S day of the new year
   On Sunday March 30th from 2:30pm to 5pm
   Lady Luce has graciously offered to host our A&S day and    teach jewelry
making techniques and the project of the day    will be making a decade
rosery.
 Lady Luce will provide the materials needed for this class  for a small fee
of  $4.
Also if anyone interested posseses andy jewelers tools such as chain nose
and round nose pliers or small wire nippers it would be helpful to bring
them to the class.
We will meet at the home of Lady Luce (directions to follow
or check the ponte alto website under newcomers meetings)

Scott:
This sounds cool.  I am working on a Priestly kit for a living history group
I am in.  This works in nicely.  Thanks for sharing this.

Cheers,
Scott