[Ponte Alto] A at S day

rosedale703 at aol.com rosedale703 at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 15:19:09 PST 2003

Greetings to the good gantles of Ponte Alto
 Mark your calanders for the first A&S day of the new year
   On Sunday March 30th from 2:30pm to 5pm
   Lady Luce has graciously offered to host our A&S day and    teach jewelry making techniques and the project of the day    will be making a decade rosery.
 Lady Luce will provide the materials needed for this class  for a small fee of  $4.
Also if anyone interested posseses andy jewelers tools such as chain nose and round nose pliers or small wire nippers it would be helpful to bring them to the class.
We will meet at the home of Lady Luce (directions to follow
or check the ponte alto website under newcomers meetings)
 Plese contact me if you have any questions
              Hope to see you there
               In service
              Lady Celia of Rosedale
              MOAS for the Baroney of Ponte Alrto