[Ponte Alto] Announcement from Banquet dels Quatre Barres event

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 09:44:40 PST 2003

The Barony of Caer Mear hosted Banquet dels Quatre Barres event on March 8,
2003.  We are pleased to announce during the Books and Roses
theme A&S competition, Ponte Alto's very own Maria Theresa de Normande placed
first with a needle lace rose bookmark.  And we are also pleased to announce
that Ponte Alto's Marsaili Johnston of Lochwood Moss received honorable
mention with a girdlebook with dog-rose embroidery.

VIVATS LADIES!
Thomas and Denise