[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Tommorrow last night to get pre-reg into Group Mailout

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 10:46:54 PST 2003

Greetings to the Barony with the freshest breath!

Just a reminder that tommorrow night I will be collecting the final round of
Sapphire Joust pre-registrations that will go out with group's mail.  You can
still send in your registrations separately and camp with the group up until
April 20th.

I had gotten questions about group arrangements for things like kitchens,
meals, etc.  So, I will add a Yahoo group for the Sapphire Joust Ponte Alto
Group encampment.

<A HREF="Http://www.artsofpalm.com/sapphirejoust">Http://www.artsofpalm.com/sapphirejoust</A>

YIS,
Irene