[Ponte Alto] i'm back online! (and other news)

Vikki Tuten vjtuten at starpower.net
Fri Mar 28 18:34:56 PST 2003

not that you missed me, but i sure missed the list! i've been computerless at home since feb 18th due to flooding in next door unit that came through to mine. both bathrooms and the spare bedroom required new flooring. computer wound up in one room, monitor in another, speakers, keyboard, mouse, scattered artistically about the place. everything up! fortunately no books were damaged, although i wound up with a couple of soggy magazines.

1. "the ancient egyptians worshiped cats as gods. cats have never forgotten this."

2. i used to host the ponte alto ladies' sewing circle and covert operations team (after 9/11 we changed the name) 1st and 3rd mondays of each month, but that's kind of dwindled off the last several months. also, since my place is so small it's not ideal for anyone who wants to bring a big project. it was fun tho. does anyone want to reactivate it?

3. monitor for sale! 19" viewsonic flatscreen (not the skinny lcd type, regular type monitor with flat surface to screen). excellent condition. $50, but you have to come and get it; i can't carry it anywhere myself. respond privately if interested.

see you all at the meeting on sunday!

vikki/ursula

     -----Nullum Gratuitum Prandium!-----
(or, 'There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!')