[Ponte Alto] Acknowledgments from this weekends events

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 19:52:48 PST 2003

Greetings,
I have a few acknowledgments from this weekends events.  I would like to
thank Ilse von Brenner for helping our neighbors to the south at Defending
the Gate by being MoL for the rapier portion of the event.  And I would like
to congratulate my husband, Thomas, for winning the heavy weapons tourney at
Tir-y-don's Investiture.  Vivats are also in order to our heavy weapons
baronial champion, Erec Jeudenfreunde, who received special recognition by
Her Majesty at Tir-y-don's court for being the most chivalrous and courteous
heavy weapons fighter on the field.

I hope many of you will be able to attend Ponte Alto's baronial business
meeting (Sunday at 6 p.m.)

have a great weekend!

In Service,
Baroness Denise Duvalier