[Ponte Alto] Pages' Academy class: The History of Atlantia

Karen karen_larsdatter at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 20:21:57 PST 2003

Greetings!

Lady Faílenn will be hosting a class for children in the Atlantian
Pages' Academy on Sunday, March 9, at 2:00 PM, on the history of the
Kingdom of Atlantia.  We are honored to have as our lecturers Duke
Gyrth Oldcastle of Ravenspur and Duchess Melisande de Belvoir.

The Pages' Academy is a program for Atlantian youngsters aged nine to
thirteen years old.  See http://pagesacademy.atlantia.sca.org for more
information about the program, or email Lady Faílenn
(elestitch at yahoo.com) for more information about the workshops, which
are scheduled for the second Sunday of every month.

Karen