[Ponte Alto] Great news Combat Archery Supplies will be arriving sooner than anticipated

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 10:18:05 PST 2003

Great news Combat Archery Supplies will be arriving sooner than anticipated.
I have made arrangements with Sir Erika at Northstar Archery to have the
combat archery arrow supplies delivered at Gulf Wars.  She has the supplies
currently in stock so that she can merchant at Gulf Wars.

We were originally placing our bulk order at the end of the month.  If sales
go well for Northstar at the war they would have to replenish their stock on
hand, thus delaying our bulk order.  So try to accommodate the spring rush we
have made arrangements to pick up the bulk order at Gulf wars.  The final
cost for 50 bolts, 50 blunts, 50 tube APD's will only be $135.00 (slightly
lower than the original cost as I have worked out final details with Sir
Erika with this Gulf War arrangement).  I will be available after Gulf Wars-
Bloodbath-Baronial Business Meeting to deliver the combat archery supplies.
I already have Master Tirloch and Lady Belphoebe's order on my list.  I am
ordering some extra supplies for those who have not placed an order with me,
you can still get a great price on the supplies.

Denise