[Ponte Alto] A note on Sapphire Joust Camping

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 20:38:18 PST 2003

Greetings to the good gentles planning to camp with the Barony at Sapphire
Joust on May 23rd thru 26th.

Just a bit more news from the autocrat about his event...

Larger pre-reg groups will, within reason, have no size restrictions.  There
are 'roadways' in the camp layout that will require some level of planning,
but unlike Pennsic, we are not limited to 250 sq' ft per person.  Also,
pre-reg larger group spaces will be permitted Turfed Fire Pits.

This is a 'wet event'.

The autocrat is looking into getting group discount rates with one or more
nearby hotels.  I will post details as soon as I get anything more on this.

Finally, larger groups will be able to rent 'Grimm's Style' Tents (again,
more details are coming on this).

Pets are allowed, but with strict rules -  however, this is the site rule.
Barony camp rules have not yet been determined
..
For merchants among us (are there any?), rules will be posted to the yahoo
message board
.
Finally. a novice A&S exchibit is being planned.  More info on this is in the
Yahoo Discussion group.

Please contact me if you have any questions about this topic.

Thank you,
Irene Madhaidin

<A HREF="HTTP://www.artsofpalm.com/sapphirejoust">HTTP://www.artsofpalm.com/sapphirejoust</A>