[Ponte Alto] Pre-reg for Pennsic.

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 14:40:24 PST 2003

Greetings to all brave souls who plan to attend Pennsic this year.  While
more detailed information will be coming, I just wanted just to drop a
(farthing?) on you and tell you know that, if you have the ambition to go to
the Pennsic site to register for encampment early, and you are planning to
camp with the Barony, please make sure that in the Land Group area of the
registration form you enter our camp site exactly as Barony of Ponte Alto.
If you enter it any other way, it will likely be considered a different camp
than ours.

This information will be repeated again in the actual camp site joining
instructions that will come out soon.

Thank you and stay tuned :^ )
Irene Madhaidin