[Ponte Alto] Pre-registration for Sapphire Joust

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 16:21:02 PST 2003

Greetings to the Barony!

I have heard from the autocrat from Sapphire Joust and have accordingly
arranged for our group encampment.

Please go to <A HREF="http://www.artsofpalm.com/SapphireJoust">http://www.artsofpalm.com/SapphireJoust</A> for information and
instructions on this encampment.  Also note that at the bottom of the home
page is a letter from the event autocrat, shared with you via her Excellency.

Please let me know if you have any questions about camping with us at this
event... and thank you in advance for going easy on me... it's my first
attempt at this!  :^ )

YIS,
Irene Madhaidin
ArtsOfPalm at aol.com

703 922-2937 at night between 6pm and 9pm
703 305-2958 to leave voice mail.