[Ponte Alto] Protocols and such.

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 05:29:53 PST 2003

I have some extra space on my web site.  I was going to offer to the Barony
that, if they wanted to post  information, pictures or documentation about
any SCA created art or equipment, I would be willing to put it up on my site.
 Also, I have trouble finding people by email because I can't correlate their
emails to their names.  So, I thought that might be useful as well.

My question is, would I be out of line to offer to do something like this?  I
do not wish to offend anyone who is already responsible for such a thing.
It's just that I do not see anything like this on the Barony's web site.  But
since I'm a newbie at this, it may be by design that we do not have it.  In
any event, if it is something that the Barony thinks to be a good idea, I
would be happy to help people get their information up and online, should
they wish to do so.