[Ponte Alto] St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath

Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli afpopa at cox.net
Wed Feb 5 09:33:37 PST 2003

ST. PADDY'S DAY BLOODBATH - 22 MARCH 2003

Welcome one and all to the St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath.  As the snow begins
to retreat, the smells of spring and the sounds of fighting will fill the
air.  Please join the Barony of Ponte Alto for a day of bloody fighting,
both heavy and rapier.

Heavy and rapier tournaments will follow the traditional Bloodpath Bearpit
format.  Their Excellencies of Ponte Alto will be choosing both their heavy
and rapier champions at this event, so please come out and give them a good
show!

Site Fees:
The cost for this event is $5 ($8 for non-members).  This fee includes a
hot lunch of stew (both meat and meatless varieties), bread, and
cheese.  Hot water will also be provided for warming drinks.  Reservations
are appreciated, but not required.  Please send all reservations to the
Autocrat (see below).  Please make all checks payable to "Barony of Ponte
Alto, SCA Inc.".

Site and Directions:
The site for the event is Nottoway Park - 9537 Courthouse Road, Vienna VA
(the usual site, for those of you familiar with it).  The site will open at
10AM and close at 4PM.

Directions are as follows:

Take your best route to the Capitol Beltway (I-495) into Northern
Virginia.  From I-495, take I-66 West.  Take the first exit, Nutley Street
towards Vienna.  Keep to the right on the exit ramp.  At the fourth light,
turn left onto Courthouse Road.  The park entrance is approximately 0.25
miles on your left.

Autocrat:
Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli (Robert Capozello)
7719 Inversham Drive #125
Falls Church, VA 22042
703-208-9625 (NLT 10PM)
afpopa at cox.net