[Ponte Alto] Sewing Day

Kerri Martinsen KMartinsen at dc-opera.org
Thu Feb 6 09:23:24 PST 2003

**Please forward to FFG, Ponte Alto  & Merry rose** thanks!  Vitha
-----------------------------------
** Northern Atlantian Sewing Day **

For all those in the north unable to go to Ymir, please join me for a day
of sewing and conversation.  I have obtained permission to use the costume
studio of the Washington Opera on Sunday Feb 9th as long as we put it back
the way we found it.
There are rehearsal rooms available for spread out space of large projects
(tents) and cutting tables for other projects as well as industrial and
domestic sewing machines.

When?		Sunday, Feb 9th, 1pm - 7 pm

Where?  	The Washington Opera Costume Studio
		6925 Willow Street NW 3rd Floor
		Washington DC 20012
	I will forward directions to any who request (it's an attachment)

Who?		Anyone with LARGE projects that want space to spread out or small
hand projects that just want company.

What to bring?	Everything you need to sew except the machine.  (Thread,
scissors, fabric,etc)  We can use the machines, but not the supplies.  If
you would like to bring food, there are fridges that can be used in the
break room.  There are also lots of restraunts in walking distance.

*Important note* -- As this is a secure building, please email me at
kmartinsen at dc-oepra.org if you are planning on attending or call me at
703-608-9310.  I will need to wait in the lobby to buzz people in.  I will
be in the lobby from12:45 - 1:15.  After that time, you MUST call my cell
(703-608-9310) before you enter the building so I can let you in.

I plan on holding another day in May and maybe June to get ready for
Pennsic, but no dates are set yet.

In service.
Vitha

Lady Hrosvitha von Celle