[Ponte Alto] Investiture

Michael Emrich michaelcemrich at cox.net
Tue Dec 16 19:50:16 PST 2003

Greeting All,

  This is to let you know that do to a number of different circumstances, it
was necessary to move the date of investiture.

  Investiture will be on the 21st of February at the Loudoun County
Fairgrounds.  I would like to have been able to consult more with you all
but time and the lack of sites willing to rent to us  for many reasons
prevented this.  I am sorry for letting things prevent me from getting this
done properly.  I will offer no excuses.

  Please make your calendars with the changes.  I will be requesting
assistance with the event starting shortly after the new year.  I hope
everyone has a Merry Christmas and thank you for your patience and
understanding.

Miles